Business | Strategy
Award in Global Business Strategy
This module is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the theories and practices of global business strategy, and to equip them with the skills necessary to succeed in today’s rapidly changing and interconnected business world.
MQF/EQF Level 6
Full-Time | Part-Time
What you'll learn
This module is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the theories and practices of global business strategy and to equip them with the skills necessary to succeed in today’s rapidly changing and interconnected business world. This module will promote the development of student’s analytical and conceptual ability in business. Here, students will integrate knowledge and competence from other modules related to organisations in order to analyse key HR and business issues in the wider national and international context. Students will examine the cultural, political, economic and legal factors that influence international business and shape strategic decision-making, examine the design and management of global supply chains (including sourcing, production and distribution), and develop effective marketing strategies for a global audience.
- Students who have no training in the field must have completed a bachelor’s in a relevant subject or have completed an MQF/EQF Level 6 qualification. However, students’ circumstances and experiences may also be considered during the application process—five years of relevant working experience in the industry of specialization
- Similarly, students applying for the course must be fluent in English since the course is taught in English. Therefore, the students should provide proof of B2 level of English upon application – IELTS level/grade 6 or the student’s country equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree in business, administration, commerce, sciences, finance, management, human resources, retail or a related field
- Minimum 180 ECTS at MQF Level 6 previously acquired at a Higher Education institution
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- A minimum of one year of work experience in a business environment will be considered as an asset
A participative and innovative pedagogy
Our training courses are based on a participative and innovative pedagogy based on the value of the example and the constant exchange between learners and experienced professionals. The realities of corporate life are at the heart of the personalised learning methods we use. They are intended to identify potentials and to hatch vocations of managers and business developers. Our campus is also open to all international candidates who wish to study management in Malta.